Subject: [Leica] OT: Maybe dumb question on M8
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Nov 10 15:56:35 2006

In a message dated 11/10/2006 5:50:47 P.M. Central Standard Time,
Digiratidoc@aol.com writes:

I like rangefinder focusing too. It's why I own and use Leicas. But  there
are those times when trying to get a closeup or using a 135  Elmarit when
knowing exactly what the lens is *seeing* might be  nice. Just my 2 cents.

Jim

Yeah, me too.  That's why I own an R8 and a Pentax  DSLR.

I also have a tack hammer, a nailing hammer and a sledge hammer.

Also sandals, sneakers and boots.

Right tool for the job; nothing like it!  my zwei pfennig. ;-)

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana