Subject: [Leica] OT: Maybe dumb question on M8
From: Digiratidoc at aol.com (Digiratidoc@aol.com)
Date: Fri Nov 10 15:50:27 2006

I like rangefinder focusing too. It's why I own and use Leicas. But there
are those times when trying to get a closeup or using a 135 Elmarit when
knowing exactly what the lens is *seeing* might be nice. Just my 2 cents.

Jim

In a message dated 11/10/06 5:10:53 P.M. Central Standard Time,
SonC@aol.com
writes:

Mmm, there are some boats I choose not to ride!  There are  many,  many
choices if one wants LCD focusing, including some Leica /  Panasonics.

Believe it or not, there are some of us who prefer  rangefinder  focusing.
The M8 thankfully does not try to be every  camera for every  man.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest  continuous  settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?,   crawfish