Subject: [Leica] M8 magenta problems - Leica offer a solution
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Nov 9 20:17:28 2006

Really clear thinking......

I still am not sure it is not only marketing BS.....But I am willing to keep
an open mind until something can be proven.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

If the coded lenses are so important for good looking files.....why when
Leica was handing out these cameras for demonstration purposes weren't
they handing out coded lenses so that you can see how much better the
coded lenses work with the M8 than the plain jane lenses do?????