Subject: [Leica] M8 magenta problems - Leica offer a solution
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Nov 9 18:12:51 2006

If the coded lenses are so important for good looking files.....why when
Leica was handing out these cameras for demonstration purposes weren't
they handing out coded lenses so that you can see how much better the
coded lenses work with the M8 than the plain jane lenses do?????

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] M8 magenta problems - Leica offer a solution)