Subject: [Leica] Capture One with M8
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Nov 7 16:41:15 2006

Harrison, it's a very interesting issue. My understanding was that the white
balance info was plain for all apps to see. Assuming
that's so, I don't understand the difference there between the different raw
programs fixing that magenta cast. Unless perhaps these
are automated actions. A difference in coping with noise, I can certainly
understand. This will be a very interesting thread to
follow as more users work with the different softwares.
Cheers
Hoppy