Subject: [Leica] New photos posted...
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Nov 7 14:32:17 2006

Ken, I did post on that. It seems that the band is visible in the negs then?
Since It is longitudinal to the film, I don't
understand how it can be caused in the processing? (as opposed to a scratch
running in that direction. It's perplexing to me
Hope someone comes up with some suggestions.
Cheers
Hoppy