Subject: [Leica] M8 Problems
From: gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon Nov 6 23:07:50 2006

I notice that Phase One have released a new version of Camera One
which has a new camera profile for M8 which they say corrects skin
tones. As I am not lucky enough to have an M8 I cannot test it, but I
do have a lot of respect for their software. Camera One (and LE is
very good value) can be downloaded for assessment so it may be worth
trying.

Gerry