Subject: [Leica] OT: discovered Lange photos
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Mon Nov 6 18:58:44 2006

Jon

Thank you, I'd enjoy it. I don't know if you are familiar with Ralph
Gibson and his work but he is another photographer whose work I admire.
At one time he was Lange's assistant and some of her dedication surely
rubbed off on him. Heck, of course  all on the LUG are familiar with
Gibson. I forgot we were all going to order one of his "Signature
Leicas". :-)