Subject: [Leica] Selling a photograph to Lexis-Nexis
From: mark at thesavoies.net (mark@thesavoies.net)
Date: Mon Nov 6 16:15:43 2006

Yes I was concerned about a model release even though the lawyer/subject
is brokering the deal.  I will just use the NPPA agreement.  I told him
to have Lexis contact me directly. Sounds like they want a high quality
scan of the negative and print which I will do after I work out a deal
for payment.  I will talk to them about the distribution, thanks for the
advice Tina.

Thanks again for the camera.

Mark Savoie