Subject: [Leica] Anyone Else Interested in (Leica)Screw Mount?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Mon Nov 6 06:29:42 2006

Hi Greg,

I have finally achieved my goal of modern 50/2.8 glass in a LTM
mount. A month or so ago, a chap on the Leica forum on photo.net put
up his conversion for sale. I bought it and am delighted. He sent DAG
a new lens plus and old summitar/summar lens and DAG performed the
magic of putting them together. Hazy, scratched summar/summitars are
a dime a dozen these days so the conversion, using a used 50/2.8M
would probably cost less than Leica could sell a new one -- which
they have no intention of making.

John Collier

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Anyone Else Interested in a Zeiss 50/1.4 Lens in (Leica)Screw Mount?)
Message from gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO) ([Leica] Anyone Else Interested in a Zeiss 50/1.4 Lens in (Leica)Screw Mount?)