Subject: [Leica] Philly Photo Show Snooze--but a Film Buy
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Nov 5 09:38:39 2006

Jim,

That's a shame about the show. I wasn't planning on going because
they usually end up looking like a flea market. GE irons???   I'll
see you on the 18th though. As far as breakfast goes. It was much
more fun shooting it than eating it. It's Kyle's fault.

Thanks for the heads up on the JandC sale. I like Efke 25 and I'm
running low. I didn't know they were moving. And I was just on their
site last week.

Len