Subject: [Leica] Philadelphia LUG get-together this Sunday at Camera Show?
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri Nov 3 06:04:15 2006

Any interest?

Camera show is at Trevose Camera Show Radisson Hotel-Trevose, 2499 Old
Lincoln Highway, Trevose, Pennsylvania, USA. Phone: (215) 638-8300.
Photorama website: www.photorama.com

This show attracts about forty to fifty dealers.  While it's down
considerably from the pre-internet days, there are still nice small items to
be found.  I was also able to try out the ZeissIkon M camera there at the
last show.

This is right just at the northern border of NE Philadelphia, about five
minutes from the PA Turnpike.

Show opens at 10AM.  They have a Sunday brunch buffet there, if any LUGgers
are interested in having brunch together about 11:30 or so, let me know.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA