Subject: [Leica] LUG contest themes
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Nov 2 17:32:53 2006

Steve and Alastair, I agree of course. Brian already has a comments
mechanism in place. We just have to get in the habit of using
it.
For Brian, is it possible to auto post a link from each entry to the LUG as
it arrives? Maybe this could grow into a thread each
time?
Would someone tell me what FOM2 is/was?
Cheers
Hoppy