Subject: [Leica] another set of Hoppy pics posted
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Nov 2 16:49:43 2006

Alastair, coming home to a Brisbane with traffic turned to Sydney rush hour
by a freeway problem made me nearly want to turn around
and go back to Tassie. I am thinking though of a photo oriented couple of
weeks there. Wife in the markets and gyms, Hoppy out in
the scenery. Seems like you can put together a good itinerary using B&B's
Cheers
Hoppy