Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 33, Issue 181
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu Nov 2 01:47:29 2006

Solms will repair them, and Fotomechanik Reinhardt (formerly Kielgas)
here in Hannover will too - for a full CLA we're talking about prices
that are more or less the same as getting a "new" second hand body
(with the exception of rarer models and the IIIg). A  full CLA with
replacement parts on my IIIg in June cost  a fixed price  of 325 Euros
(for LTMs) at Fotomechanik Reinhardt (he repairs almost anything
mechanical and does a wonderful job, but don't ask him to do anything
electronic - he won't touch it) Turnaround would have been about 10
days, but he went on holiday, then I went on holiday , so I finally got
my camera back in August.
Douglas