Subject: [Leica] FOR THE AMERICAN COUSINS. :-)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Nov 1 16:46:24 2006

Philippe, I have a feeling that Ted may be spluttering in his coffee if you
bring up colour space issues! However, wouldn't it be
logical that the browsers will only use the sRGB colour space, hence you may
not see differences. In PS you'll have the benefit of
the AdobeRGB as set as your default.
Sometimes the sRGB version may look quite similar, but I think it depends on
how much of the original is out of gamut when the
colour space is changed. I see radical shifts in saturated blues and greens,
for example when applying the lesser (sRGB) colour
space
Cheers
Hoppy