Subject: [Leica] October contest winners announced
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Nov 1 13:52:51 2006

My warm congratulations for those lovely winning photographs. Am I in a
minority to think that the theme helps both focus the
entrants and make life easier for the judges? I have no idea how they manage
to compare, say a HCB moment, with a microscopic study
of a gnat's wing in glorious colour or a PJ image of the Osama Bin Laden
caught streaking in Pakistan.
Cheers
Hoppy