Subject: [Leica] M8 & Depth of Field
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Nov 1 10:24:03 2006

Jim
No I made shots of a newspaper on a table in 1m distance, and compared how
much lines are sharp. But I admit the proceeding was less than academic.
Once I've time I'll repeat it with more scientific approach, and use the
35/1.4 asph instead of the rather soft canon 50/1.2... I just fear I'm
missing the time for stuff like that as I have begun to work again - and
have to catch up a lot...
all the best
Didier

Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] M8 & Depth of Field)