Subject: [Leica] Florida visitor
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Nov 1 05:46:23 2006

Adam

Thanks for the nice words. Actually, I've been playing around with color
conversions (again) and this is one. There are several different
methods  that seem to work well but I've not printed much lately. The
bird, by the way is a native and not a tourist. He flew away unscathed
and uneaten as I tried to get close. :-)

Walt

p.s If I end up getting a good print I'll send you one.