Subject: [Leica] Picture with and without flash
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Oct 31 19:46:51 2006

Uncle Ted,
You might want to check with SWMBO first as to snuggling up with some twenty
something curvy X chromosomed beauty.  Make sure there is some blood
relation going on or not even a candle lit dinner will fix it.  :)

Now, if there was a book deal going that would but something five figured in
the checking account then perhaps all would be well.  Hmmm, interesting
concept; no flash a boring scene, with proper available light in the best
Happy Snaps tradition something amazing in the new image...

Don
don.dory@gmail.com