Subject: [Leica] M8 & Depth of Field
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Tue Oct 31 16:19:06 2006

Depth of field is an illusion. There is only one plane of focus.
Perceived depth of field is partially dependent on magnification. A
cropped photo is magnified from the original if printed the same
size. Therefore, the depth of field will be different if full frame,
same sized prints from an M6 and an M8 are compared.

John Collier