Subject: [Leica] OT: OT Political Discussions on list
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun Oct 29 11:11:30 2006

Just because I and others are not chiming in on this does not mean we
do not have strongly held opinions. It means we are polite and
acknowledge that this list is for the discussion of things Leica,
photographic and matters arising from the aforementioned. We have all
seen lists go to heck in a hand basket with OT political discussions.
I hope that Brian will soon ask those of you who are not considerate
to tow the line or leave.

John Collier