Subject: [Leica] Flying Kicks and Other things
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Tue Oct 31 13:04:42 2006

Daniel Ridings wrote:
> Great timing. You can see the board starting to flex. I am sure she
> was pleased with this shot.

Yep, her mom was thrilled.  She is my daughters "class mom" and is also
in the camera club I am vice-president of.  Her daughter, the one doing
the kicking is also a friend on my daughter.  She said she has tried
years to get a shot like this but never has.  I made her 8x10 prints of
both images I shot of her child.

The other shot of her daughter breaking the board on her next kick is
the second image on this page:

http://homepage.mac.com/whmcclary/Ashleigh-photos/PhotoAlbum101.html

I only did two frames of her the first one the flying kick, the second
one of her breaking the board.  I was not worried if I caught the
action...I was worried about the focus as I was shooting a noctilux
almost wide open.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography