Subject: [Leica] Board Shot
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Tue Oct 31 13:00:39 2006

Thanks Bob,

I think that guy is the teacher.  He sure trusts those kids to hit where
they are supposed to!

This was one of two shots I made of this girl.  In the other one I
caught her right as the board broke.  That one is the second shot at:

http://homepage.mac.com/whmcclary/Ashleigh-photos/PhotoAlbum101.html

I only shot two frames and these two are the results.  I guess all those
years of shooting professional sports gave me plenty of practice
shooting the 'moment" Usually even with a motor drive the first frame
was the moment and any thing else was just gravy.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Board Shot)