Subject: [Leica] New album Rollei 35
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Oct 31 00:42:31 2006

Luis,

I like your shots and they make me want to pull out my little old Rollei
35T, but like you say, the little Olympus can do just as well. You can
probably pull some more contrast and sharpness out of the Sonnar once
you get used to focusing.

So many cameras, so little time :-(

Daniel

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] New album Rollei 35)