Subject: [Leica] M8, 1,2,3, Common sense
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Oct 30 23:31:33 2006

Nikon's problem is they don't have the funds to research and design their
own sensors and they're depending on others (Sony I believe?)

It's true the APS-C sensor size is becoming a new standard for upper
amateur/pro entry level cameras. The FF discussions concern mostly those who
intend to use their old glass.

The future will show what other new/pold standards we'll have.
Didier

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] M8, 1,2,3, Common sense)
Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] M8, 1,2,3, Common sense)