Subject: [Leica] PAW 43 dlridings
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Oct 30 04:58:59 2006

Ah Daniel; why would an M8 be illogical?  You are or will be freelancing in
the very near future and digital is a cleaner workflow.  You see with a TLR
or rangefinder vision so perhaps an M8 will allow you to better make your
living at a lower cost as your Nikon outfit is getting a wee bit long of
tooth and probably should be upgraded soon if you don't get an M8.

Don, just causing trouble but probably for the better.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com