Subject: [Leica] Some questions and thoughts about the M8
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Oct 29 14:47:46 2006

Hi Hoppy,

Cost...? what's that?...

Well, without joking. I think the f2 is more useful, but is bigger and
expensive and I'm not a strong user of the 28mm, I normally use 35 - 75 or
with the 50, for a wide angle I prefer the 21. I have the Tri-Elmar and the
use of the 28 I do is not very hard. For these reasons I think that new
2,8/28mm could be a nice lens for me, and it is compact like the Summicron
or Summilux 35mm, one of the things I appreciate very much on the M is his
compactness.

Salud!
Luis