Subject: [Leica] New album Rollei 35
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Oct 28 17:35:33 2006

Thanks for your opinion Phil, probably I thought that lens would be better
as that is, maybe as Leica users we have very high standards, but I agree
also that I should be more familiar with it, it is so small that it could be
some difficult to have it firmly. My Olympus is F3,5/35mm, a very contrasted
lens - even too much - but IMHO better.

Cheers
Luis