Subject: [Leica] Opinions Collapsible Cron vs. Elmar or others
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Oct 28 16:26:19 2006

Hi Alastair,

I have appreciated very much your opinion, and this was the impression I had
about this lens, I love too very much the Plus X, particularly with the
Summilux 35, and I think that this lens could give me pleasant results for
my style. In Spain we have not more APX100, I liked it very much, I use too
Tri-X, but I'm not so disagree with the high contrast...

Thank you very much for your opinion, it help's me!

Cheers
Luis