Subject: [Leica] Opinions Collapsible Cron vs. Elmar or others
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Oct 28 15:58:02 2006

Hi Walt,

You are certainly right, but I think that the lens has a important
influence, on my past experience with the "Rigid" Summicron I've obtained
more grey gradations with this lens than others, also less contrast.

The experiment you suggest could be really very, very interesting.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis