Subject: [Leica] Rockport and M8
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Fri Oct 27 07:03:14 2006

Just got back from the Rockport Leica Seminar.  Had a terrific time
and had an M8 all to myself for two hours one evening and a whole
morning.  First impressions: it's a real M, works easily and more or
less intuitively,* and makes nice pictures.

I should be able to post some of the shots I took with it later today
along with more impressions.

I have one on order.

*If you're familiar with other digital cameras, that is.

--
Regards,

Dick