Subject: [Leica] scanner expert?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Oct 26 18:19:37 2006

Hmmm, preferences will only allow you to specify your scratch disk location.
Perhaps you've imported or exported preferences or the file is damaged? I
would guess that an uninstall/reinstall may not actually
delete your saved preferences and then re install them with the new prog
install? Try Restore factory defaults in the settings menu?
Cheers
Hoppy