Subject: [Leica] Couple More Hawaiian Birds
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Oct 24 15:58:33 2006

Bob, all of your bird pics have that marvellous Telyt quality stamped in
them and are very commendable. For me, the second shot of
the Red Tailed Tropic bird is a real standout. I love the bird's "pose"
looking down to feed perhaps, as well as the composition and
rendering against the OOF. Truly a lovely photo in my view

Cheers

Hoppy

http://www.pbase.com/bobsworld/image/69080740