Subject: [Leica] FW: Everard & Co. October Leica Auction
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Mon Oct 23 20:12:32 2006

Mmmmm..... this Leica II (Model D) for auction on their very site
looks to have a very sovietish top plate to me...

http://tinyurl.com/y7r7bb
( or
http://auction.igavel.com/Bidding.taf?
_function=detail&Auction_uid1=727799&_UserReference=7F00000146B4043B90D6
CE48F6F6453D7D9D#Image2 )

Best,

Ed Albesi

El 23/10/2006, a las 17:46, Luis Ripoll escribi?: