Subject: [Leica] Focometer
From: tkr at puffball.demon.co.uk (Tim Rylance)
Date: Mon Oct 23 05:37:44 2006

> ... From the brief
> research I've done, it seems there were two of these - The Focometer and
> The
> Focometer Quartz - anyone have any idea how I can tell which one mine is -
> and how to use it?

My 1979 V35 instruction book has a photo of the Focometer.  It has a
white panel with a Leitz roundel in the top left corner and the word
FOCOMETER top right.

I also have a 1982 V35 brochure with a photo of the Focometer Quartz.
It has a black panel which says

             (Leitz)
  FOCOMETER
  QUARTZ

in the top right corner.

As for how to use it, the Seck book is probably your best bet.  It's in
stock at amazon.co.uk

  http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0906447240

Tim Rylance, Bath UK