Subject: [Leica] Focometer
From: julian at mildren.com (Julian Mildren)
Date: Sun Oct 22 16:37:10 2006

Hi - I'm new to LUG - (possibly the x000th member?) having joined this
evening - I've come to Leica/Leitz via the V35 enlarger - and just acquired
a Focometer - this was sent to me instead of the FOcotimer. From the brief
research I've done, it seems there were two of these - The Focometer and The
Focometer Quartz - anyone have any idea how I can tell which one mine is -
and how to use it?

Julian Mildren

Plymouth UK

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Focometer)