Subject: [Leica] COLORS OF FALL
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Oct 22 19:28:07 2006

Hey, Richard - I really like these - and I am not a macro kind of guy.
Wonderful colors, and there's a great feel to them (whatever that means ;-)
) If I have one criticism, suggestion, it's that I would definitely include
the entire leaf stem in the single leaf shots, even if it means backing off
a bit from the subject. I think that they'd compositionally be more complete
that way.

B. D.