Subject: [Leica] COLORS OF FALL
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sun Oct 22 18:04:41 2006

Decided to do Fall colors leaf-by-leaf this year.  I learned two
things in the process:  1)  There are an awful alot of leaves out
there. 2)  There are no perfect leaves.  Trying to select from among
the apparently millions under every tree was a tedious process.
Nevertheless, the colors are glorious.

There are six pictures in this album:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/COLORS+OF+FALL/

All Ricoh GRD, Macro Mode, Manual Exposure, ISO 100 or 200.  The GRD
lens softens a bit at f2.4 so I generally shot at f3.0 or smaller.
These were all handheld at 1/60th to 1/125th.  No Photoshopping
except for slight crops and minor Level adjustments.
--
Regards,

Dick

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] COLORS OF FALL)