Subject: [Leica] Which version? Thanks everybody!
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Oct 22 13:57:30 2006

Well, thanks to everybody for their input - looks as if it's going to be
pastel colour and in light coloured wood frames.
Douglas & Frauke
(and Florian who doesn't care either way (just turned eighteen), and
Posy the cat,  who matches the new colour scheme perfectly, but is only
really interested in what's in the refrigerator)