Subject: [Leica] !OT! Fuji F30 at night !OT!--follow-up Q for Rei S.
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Sat Oct 21 15:32:19 2006

Rei:

  Pretty impressive--thanks for sharing w/ us. No I gotta get one.

  Bill

Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com> wrote:
  still in love.
here's some grabshots with my kids with the f30, in really pretty low
lighting, no
touchups whatsover, not even unsharp masking to compensate for scaling.
i used picasa to get it done quickly.

http://www.shinozuka.org/fuji-f30-kids/index.html

-rei

--