Subject: [Leica] Infrared ans autumn
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Oct 20 20:30:04 2006

Len, if you haven't already, fiddle with the other channels, too, and
combinations. You don't need to have it all add up to 100%
either. Whether you scan your bw as RGB or grayscale (my own preference) you
can set the mode as RGB, open channel mixer, check the
monochrome box and mix away. If you like to tone the bw image, too you can
from RGB mode. So effectively a desaturated colur image
then. Isn't photoshop grand? I look forward to seeing some Len examples
posted.
Cheers
Hoppy