Subject: [Leica] Re:Dog wrangling - guns, kids, and saying "cheese"
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Thu Oct 19 17:53:34 2006

Instead of working on albums - which I'm so behind on, I spent half the day
looking online at muzzle loaders. Thanks for adding to my slacker time Kyle.
Love the dog photos, great expressions. Let me know if you'll ever
volunteer(or pay you in snack packs) to help me with a wedding, I'd love to
see the final images after that one.

Chris