Subject: [Leica] PLUG lunch in Bryn Mawr, November 18th, with Leica Day at The Camera Shop
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Wed Oct 18 15:02:02 2006

It's Party Time In Philadelphia This November!

The Camera Shop in Bryn Mawr is having its annual Leica day on Saturday,
November 18th.  The much-vaunted M8 will be there, along with lots of other
Leica goodies and a technicians table as well.

I'll be hosting a LUG luncheon from 11:30AM to 2PM at my home, which is a
fifteen minute walk (or five minute drive) away from the store.  The
much-vaunted cold cuts array will be there, along with lots of other edible
goodies.

If you can make it, let me know, since I'll need to prepare a headcount.
I'll post again about this closer to the date.

Best regards,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

The Camera Shop's Info (their Leica Day is 10AM-4PM)
http://www.thecamerashoponline.com/index.php
Map at: http://tinyurl.com/wpplp

My home is
The Mermont PLAZA
901 Merion Avenue, Apt 305
Bryn Mawr, PA  19010
(nb: there is a nearly identical building, The Mermont, across the street.)
Map at: http://tinyurl.com/yy76b6

Directions from The Camera Shop to my home.
Proceed WEST on Rt. 30 to the intersection of Lancaster Avenue and Penn St.
It's about a half-block away from The Camera Shop. There is an Acme
Supermarket on the far right corner, and a cell phone store at the far left
corner.  Make a RIGHT at that intersection onto Penn St.  Go over a small RR
bridge.  The next intersection (with a traffic light) is Montgomery Avenue.
Make a LEFT on Montgomery.  Proceed to the SECOND traffic light, which is
Merion Avenue.  My building is at the far right corner.  Make a RIGHT turn
and park on Merion Avenue.

Replies: Reply from rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus) ([Leica] PLUG lunch in Bryn Mawr, November 18th, with Leica Day at The Camera Shop)
Reply from rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark) ([Leica] PLUG lunch in Bryn Mawr, November 18th, with Leica Day at The Camera Shop)