Subject: [Leica] Re: Photo Plus Expo
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Wed Oct 18 14:44:34 2006

On Oct 18, 2006, at 6:17 AM, lug-request@leica-users.org wrote:

> Message: 16
> Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 21:57:27 -0400
> From: "Jim Shulman" <jshul@comcast.net>
> Subject: [Leica] Any LUGgers planning to attend NY Photo Expo?
> To: "'Leica Users Group'" <lug@leica-users.org>
>
> http://www.photoplusexpo.com/ppe/index.jsp
>
> I fondly recall some of the Sal-organized get-togethers of past
> events.
>
> Jim Shulman
> Bryn Mawr, PA

I'm going. I just received my ticket today. Leica will have a booth
featuring the M8. This will be my chance to ask Leica flacks if the
rumored digital Leica CL lookalike, using 4/3 lenses is real or just
a pipe dream.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] PLUG lunch in Bryn Mawr, November 18th, with Leica Day at The Camera Shop)