Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 41: Beasts, legs, back to Amsterdam
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Oct 16 13:21:28 2006

Much to like here Nathan.  I see you have a fairly low opinion of
aristocrats. :-)  My favorites are the mirror, the tourists with map
and "you are here" on the sign in GPS-speak, and the autumn leaves.
We're just starting to reach peak color here in Boston.  Hope to
shoot some fall color over the next few days myself.