Subject: [Leica] Saturn picture: WOW!!!
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Oct 16 11:32:58 2006

Wow, indeed!  The full story of the image can be found here:

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/cassini/multimedia/pia08329.html

or here:

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/news/press-release-details.cfm?newsID=698

The fact that the rings in front of the planet don't line up with the
rings elsewhere is an interesting artifact that may be due to the
fact that we are looking at a composite UV, IR and visible image
though I couldn't find an explanation in the press releases.