Subject: [Leica] Summer in York - Street Scenes
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Oct 16 01:31:10 2006

Thanks for looking Mike,
It's a bit of a hit and miss undertaking using a 12mm lens (as used for
the shot you like) in a city environment, it's a bt hard to judge what
you're actually getting in the frame - I guess about 1 out of 10 works
out. My more or less standard lens on city trips is a 21mm (film) or
12-24 (digital). To me, this is the only way to get people AND
architecture in equal proportions in a shot.
Douglas