Subject: [Leica] Visitor in the carport
From: allen.graves at charter.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Sun Oct 15 16:23:28 2006

We live in a wooded lot . When my son was 3, he
and our babysitter painted a blue spot on a box
turtle (or more correctly, box terrapin) and
named him "Old Blueback" . He shows up 4 of 5
times a season, the last time about 2 weeks age.
My son is now 11. I guess they really do roam as
little as the experts say, at least here in
Alabama. I just don't know where he hides between
sightings.

Allen