Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW week 40 random shots of Germany
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun Oct 15 11:00:10 2006

I'm REALLY  impressed by the detail you got out of the front of the
cathedral, especially in the first. It looks like it was back-lit.
Nice shots.

The kid in the fountain is a nice catch. Did you get further left on
the reader so that no background is seen through the columns. Don't
know if it would work, but I kept thinking about it.

Thanks

Ric